Accessible Bhutan Travels & Tours is official licensed tour company in based in Thimphu Bhutan. We will provide the tour services professionally as per the service terms agreed by both the parties.
- Every effort will be made to adhere to the planned itinerary. However, due to weather conditions and reasons beyond Accessible Bhutan Travels & Tours control, changes to the itinerary might occur, for which the company accepts no responsibility.
- Cancellation Charges. Tour programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
– Within 01 month of the total payment – 30%
– Within two weeks – 50 %
– Within one week of tour start date – 100% No refund
- Delay of Druk Air Flights:
Local operator shall not be liable to
refund tour payment for flight delays up to 48 hours for any reason which is beyond their control. For delays more than 48 hours, clients may choose to either claim refund or extend tour.
Flight Cancellations Policy
Ticket booked subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
– WITHIN 1 MONTH SHOULD 30%
– 20 DAYS 75%
– 15 DAYS 100%
There is no personal insurance of any kind included in the tour price, so travel insurance should be obtained from your place of residence, before commencement of trip. Accessible Bhutan Travels & Tours will not hold liability for any illness, injury or death sustained during a tour/trek.
- Payment Procedure.
All tour payments must be made at least 2 months in advance. Tour payment can be deposited through the Bhutan National Bank (BNB) official accounts abroad payable in favour of Accessible Bhutan Travels & Tours . The banks and account numbers will be advised once the tour bookings are confirmed.